Welcome to the Barber of Bridgton, the premier barbershop in the Lakes Region of Maine. The shop is centrally located at 22 Main Street in Bridgton
Whether you are looking for a cut, clip, or shave, you’ve come to the right place. In addition to a professional grooming, you’ll find that the conversation is always interesting. Barber of Bridgton is the favorite of locals, as well as summer residents and visitors.
Our services are by appointment only. To schedule, please visit our Appointments page.
Until further notice, Barber of Bridgton will be observing a strict set of guidelines as set forth by our state and local health officials. For the safety of our clients, ourselves, and our families, we are implementing the following protocols.
I will be wearing a mask and gloves at all times. Our regular sterile procedures will be in place. A fresh, sterilized warm neck cloth will be used for each client. Tools are sterilized as follows: Steri-dry fumigants are used in the work cabinet; ultra-violet light and 91% Isopropyl alcohol are used throughout. Clippercide spray is used on trimmers and clippers. Barbercide Soak is used combs. Metal implements are sterilized in an autoclave. Combs, brushes, razors, and towels are never reused on the same day. Between clients the work area is sanitized with 91% Isopropyl alcohol.
Required Client Guidelines:
- Per order of the Governor, all clients are required to wear masks in the shop.
- We miss our clients and friends, but we ask that you please do not drop-in or stop by to visit. All services are by appointment only. Click Here to schedule.
- All clients need to allow one business day lead time for online scheduling.
- Out of town clients are currently required to quarantine 14 days prior to making an appointment.
- Regular clients only: If you call and the barber is in, and the time available, you may get a same day appointment.
- Prior to providing any service, we will be checking your temperature with a non-contact thermometer.
- If you have been sick, or around someone who is sick, please do not schedule an appointment until you are well.
- If you have scheduled an appointment and you become ill, please contact us at 207-803-2245 to reschedule.
- Payment: We accept cash, credit and debit cards.